Sunday, October 14, 2012

V0.9 Perks

The perks system is now implemented. Next is the item system. I am thinking about not adding a random event system because I felt that it added essentially nothing to the original game. I may take the time to figure out how to make it so that it does add to the game, but it will be very different from the original meaningless events and the ones that disabled buildings for a few days. Girls can still only reach level 6, but I added more buildings, meaning there are now way more rooms acquirable than there are girls acquirable, so I will add multiple girls soon.

Rule34 Brothel v0.9


/*
Added message when you get your weekly bonus.
Added perk system.
Added Shitty Apartment
Added City Condo
Added Loft Apartment
Added Girls: May, Coraline
Adjusted Client attraction to 80% of former values, game should be slightly more challenging.
*/


No comments:

Post a Comment