Sunday, October 7, 2012

Progress Report

Since I get about 20 page views a day now I think I ought to at least tell you guys how its all been going. I've finally been able to sit down and make some progress on the perks system, though not much. I have thought up a framework for it, but it has yet to be implemented because I need to think of perks and their effects first. So I've been doing a bit of that. If you want to suggest a perk and an effect for a girl, go ahead. It'll probably end up in the game if it is doable and the way I'm setting it up it will be possible for every girl to have unique abilities, if I wanted to take the time to think of them all.

First a girl has two traits which are based on her characteristics such as appearance, personality, or abilities. For example Gwen will have the "Loli" and "Magic" traits. Each trait has three perks associated with it. These perks effect the girls performance or stats in some way when activated and can be turned on and off, though I'm having a bit of trouble with the off part. They will cost Action Points to activate, just as they did in the last game, and a girl will gain 1 AP for every 10 clients she sees. An example perk is Telekinesis which increases a girls Handjob score by one every day.

That's where I'm at, the only really difficult part is going to be coming up with all the different traits and perks, so again feel free to suggest anything. I'll probably use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment