Sunday, October 14, 2012

About the art

EDIT: I believe I have finally fixed the mission assignment system. I simplified most of the code and rewrote about half of it, so if the issue persists I will have to look for the cause elsewhere. I know that this is impossible during the first mission assignment, so the only way to tell if the game is still broken is by playing it, which is what you guys do (hopefully).

A large portion of the criticism I have received has been about the quality of the pictures I chose to include in the flash. I chose pictures because they mostly had the girls fucking a nondescript male/taking a cumshot. I did this to promote a brothelesque atmosphere in the game where the girls fuck a different guy every day. However, this severely limits the choices I have of pictures as most are drawn with characters from the same series fucking, as opposed to random dudes. A lot of the really good rule 34 pictures are of two characters from the same series, thus limiting the quality of the pictures in the game. I was thinking about switching the focus to quality and forgoing the self imposed restrictions, but I want to know what you guys think. There's a poll on the right.

Also, I think I have fixed a few bugs pertaining to the mission system where it would call you a faggot instead of giving you a new mission. If this keeps happening, tell me in the comments or something.

4 comments:

  1. I like your game.
    Then i maxed my 10 girls.

    You must add more girls and add more arts for the others. I know that it's hard to find good ones, but they exist. (where are you searching ?)

    Also, you should try to make the bonnus and pictures match (exemple +2 blowjob = picture of blowjob).

    Continue your nice work and good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. after day 90 missions are no longer issued. also moar girls, moar photos, moar rooms, etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This issue is currently on my list of too-dos, and has proven illusive. It doesn't always happen. I believe it has to do with the code I wrote for determining whether or not to assign a mission requiring you to have a certain upgrade in a certain building.

      Delete
  3. "Also, I think I have fixed a few bugs [where the mission system] would call you a faggot instead of giving you a new mission."
    This is what happens when you give 4chan a compiler.

    Also, are you /sure/ that was a bug? At least let it call us faggots in addition to giving us a mission.

    ReplyDelete