Monday, April 15, 2013

Planned Features and New Poll

Hey I'm back again and just putting up a bit of an update. This is not a release or anything but I just want to say that now that the basic game part is mostly finished, I can move on to making it work better than the old sim brothel ever did and ironing out the bugs. And of course adding more girls.

Things to come: better management. For those of us who prefer to micromanage girls rather than just letting them get sick until they refuse to work, I will be adding some nice features to the girls list page, most likely modes of sorting girls and context sensitive tool-tip type things. Those seem easy enough to implement, but perhaps a more far-reaching goal that would require more work would be to have girls run on an AI or behavior script that will have them rest for you, among other things.

Also I will try to work on certain missions being completely impossible.

At this point though I have produced a game that is essentially equal in functionality, if lacking in aesthetics, to the original sim brothel, plus or minus a few bugs, so I'm feeling pretty confident.

On kind of a side note, I have put up a new poll on whether girls should have individual price modifiers or not. I realize that this creates the problem of having girls that are definitively better than the others because girls with higher modifiers will always be able to make more money than the others. However, I thought this would add variety to the girls and complexity to the game. For example a girl with a high price can have very low stats in other areas so that it takes work to shape her into an obedient and skilled whore, but once you do she is worth much more than the cheap girls who come partially trained. Anyway, I'll leave it up to you guys, but if the poll turns up mostly even then I'll just leave it how it is, because I personally prefer using modifiers. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey mang, I'd just like to say I love your game. Keep being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice game, i do have a question, is there a way to edit/add your own pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately no. There probably won't ever be either, but if I do figure it out I'll definitely put it in.

      Delete