Thursday, February 7, 2013

R34B v0.11

Update: Issues with the items costing money but not displaying prices have been resolved. I have also fixed Ivy not actually being available as a reward. To get Ivy to be available, you will have to start a new game.

Well I added the item system, though I had a hard time coming up with them. Each girl can have one piece of equipment and one set of clothing at any given time. I also added 6 more girls. At this point I believe that I have probably finished most of the features of the game, and now all I have to do is add more buildings and girls. I'll be focusing on girls because there's only about 27 or something and there's 30 something rooms available in all the buildings. Also, I'd like some feedback on how the game handles buildings with large amounts of girls working there, i.e. more than four. Do the girls ever generate enough clients for all of the girls to work?

Saves will NOT be compatible. Attempting to load an old save will most likely cause the new girls to show up completely undefined.

If you believe you are having trouble viewing the flash, just give it some time. Every update the game gets bigger and takes longer to load, and a preloader is essentially out of the question.
Rule34 Brothel v0.11

Here's the changelog

                                                                                                                                                                           

You now cannot spend experience to increase a girl's abilities to over 100 even if the cap on the ability has been raised.
Fixed little skill increase arrows not reappearing after returning to the girl overview from the perks selection.
Added items.
Added girls: Batgirl, Catwoman, Lilith, Gaige, and Maya.
Added special only girl: Poison Ivy.
Made advertisement much more effective, but made it harder for girls to generate many clients

                                                                                                                                                                           

4 comments:

  1. Two or three item-related bugs/suggestions:

    1: Somehow mention clothes/items; I didn't find them 'til about day 15.

    2: Items display no price. Is this because they're free? Maybe clarify that.

    3: Immediately after clothing and item-ing 3 girls, I had about -35K(!) credits. Who the fuck's keeping my books? I can't taste the delicious sauce, but my instincts say type error or memory error. Some sort of random/undef. behavior.

    Oh, and a general interface suggestion: the left/right/back buttons seem to belong in/near the lower-right corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. I'll get right on that. I pretty much copied the code I used for the traits without considering that I made items cost money, so it just doesn't display the prices or stop you from buying them.

      Delete
  2. Page to play isn't working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you be more specific? I don't understand your error, though it sounds severe.

      Delete